Welcome to a unique advisory experience
- Creation of business value by optimizing performance of critical (but traditionally non-value enhancing) business functions such as compliance, operations and technology, and
- Leveraging the strengths and capabilities of those same critical (but often overlooked) business functions to enhance the value of key business events such as mergers and acquisitions, post-merger integration, and turnaround and restructuring.
Led by a practicing, dedicated advisor with the experience of over 20 years, 100 clients and 300 transactions, Pathfinder Advisors turns the traditional consulting model on its ear:
- The work is done by the experts, not those seeking to gain expertise.
- Valued partners are engaged to provide additional expertise, even if the revenues realized from the engagement are reduced.
- Work is done to deliver immediate and tangible value to the client, not to jockey for future engagements that must be completed before value can be realized.
Guided by the groundbreaking Institute of Management Consultants’ Code of Ethics (pdf), all Pathfinder Advisors employees and partners are committed to living and promoting a higher standard of service and performance in the consulting industry.
Committed to the creation of thought leadership, Pathfinder Advisors shares its expertise and experience with clients and non-clients alike, rather than hoarding it away or selling opinion as solution.
Dedicated to supporting those companies and organizations that seek to give back to the communities from which they derive their revenues, Pathfinder Advisors drastically reduces fees for services when the improved company performance and value that will result from those services will somehow benefit the community locally or globally. Pathfinder Advisors also:
- provides limited services on a wholly pro-bono basis to small nonprofit organizations with a significant charitable focus in their charters,
- encourages other consultants and professional services providers to encourage and enable them to offer their own services to worthy charitable non-profit organizations, and
- publishes and delivers a seminar called “The Business Case For Pro-Bono Consulting… Or How To Benefit From Doing The Right Thing” (download pdf) to provide consultants and professional services providers a foundation for getting started with their own pro-bono service offerings for charitable non-profit organizations.
For more information about Pathfinder Advisors’ pro-bono offering, please contact us via our website.
Welcome to a unique advisory experience. How can we help you create new value in your business?